You are purchasing a one-of-a-kind handmade ceramic piece therefore, subtle variation in size and color is to be expected from order to order. Color and size are photographed to be as accurate as possible but may appear slightly different from screen to screen. Please see the specific dimensions listed for each piece because some of my pieces are tinier than others. With that being said, these pieces are made to last and loved for many years to come.
• Orders over $200 ship for free
• You can use the code freelocalpickup if you are from the Pittsburgh area but you are responsible for pick up
• All orders will ship out within 1-2 business days via USPS and usually arrive in 3 days
• All sales are final unless a piece arrives damaged
• I am a one-woman show and can not support returns at this time
• You will receive a tracking code once your order is shipping
• I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are in the hands of USPS
If your order happens to arrive damaged, please contact me within 2 business days with a photo of the package and I will work with you to fix the issue.
• Most pieces I make are food safe
• If a piece is NOT food safe it will be noted in the individual description of that piece
• Please handle with care as they are made of ceramics and can break when dropped
• All food safe pieces are dishwasher and microwave safe
• Hand-washing is always encouraged
If you are interested in carrying my work in your shop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current line sheets and details about placing wholesale orders. My capacity to take on wholesale work is limited so whether or not I am accepting new wholesale orders depends on the time of year/my general prior commitments.
Each year, I do events that give you the opportunity to purchase work in-person. Most events are local to the Pittsburgh area but not always. I keep an up-to-date list of upcoming events here (events page), please reference it at anytime if you are looking to shop in-person.